Directions to the Drive-Up Resort
For your destination address, type in: City: Godfrey OR South Frontenac State: Ontario
- North on 81 — cross the border beyond Watertown.
- Continue on 401 going west toward Toronto
- Get off at exit 611
- Turn left / north on 38 (toward Sharbot Lake and away from Kingston).
- Go about 20-30 minutes on 38 until you get to Westport road. You will see a boat dealer (LD Sports) and a gas station with general store on your left at the intersection of 38 and Westport road. (The Westport Road sign is a bit ahead of the actual turn.)
- Make a right on Westport road
- Go about 20-25 minutes until you get to Burridge Road. Make a left on Burridge Road. If you miss Burridge Road you will come, within a minute or two, to a yellow flashing light and a sign that says “Fermoy.” Turn around and go back for a minute or two and then make a right on Burridge Road
- Take Burridge Road for about five minutes until you get to Greenbay Road. Burridge Road becomes unpaved at that intersection.
- Make a left turn on Greenbay Road
- Continue for five-seven minutes on Greenbay Road until you come to Burns Road. At the intersection you will see signs for different cottages.
- Make a right on Burns Road.
- Continue on Burns Road for five minutes or so until you come to a fork (see photos below)
- Past this:
- Once you see this, you’re almost there!
- Take the right hand of the fork. This is Burns Lane North.
- Continue for two minutes and you will see our office, a small gray building on the left. Stay to your left and follow the signs into our camp (this is what you will see)
- Take that first left to get to the Great House, a two-story white building. For the other cottages continue past this open area and make another left. The Eagle is the one story building next to the Great House. The Little House, also one story, is next, with the red door. The building furthest down is the Lake House, a two-story.