Bobs Lake Cottages & Escapes Welcomes You!
A unique lakefront venue for WEDDINGS, executive retreats and family reunions in rural Ontario’s largest wilderness lake, midway between Toronto and Montreal. It’s a 7-hour drive from New York City.
- The Great House seats 35 for eating—all 5 houses can sleep 35
- Luxury cottages—feet from the lake—walls of glass—amazing views
- We provide kayaks, canoes, stand up paddle boards, a paddle boat
- Boat rentals: pontoon, speed and fishing boats
- Great swimming and fishing
- Playground for young children
- Fish cleaning hut, boat launch and large freezer for our fishermen
Land O’ Lakes Area
Bobs Lake, a wilderness retreat close to Ottawa and Kingston, is the largest (400 miles of shoreline), most pristine, and beautiful in Land O Lakes. It is in the top 1 percent for cleanliness for Ontario lakes.
Fisherman can find lake trout, pickerel, walleye, small mouth bass, northern pike, and crappie.
Handicap Accessible Cottage
The Great House was built to become one of Ontario’s few handicap accessible rental cottages with the intent of making carefree cottaging possible for people of all ability levels. Whether the individual uses a cane, walker, or wheelchair this cottage is a good choice. On the main floor is a ramp to the accessible bedroom with an en suite accessible bathroom complete with a roll-in shower in the bathroom with a flip down seat. There is a grab bar beside the toilet and a wall hung sink.
Dogs Love Bobs Lake Cottages!
All our rentals are pet friendly.